Thursday, January 15, 2009

Munchkinhugs - blog letter 1

How are you munchkin??

this is a Blog letter, you should send one back as soon as you get this its a quicker alternative to snailmail but not as instant as IM and not as impersonal as E-mail,

i have been good, i found its hard looking for Vac work, and my project is being difficult again but i remain positive that it will get done :D

how are your work / Vac work searches going??

i see you have been doing and are going to do a whole bunch of IRL-life stuff ;) , have fun... eventually i will find a way to to be a part of this IRL-life stuff once again, i think you party way too much... you are becoming a wild child

eventually i think you will get bored and come back to the realisation that the blogosphere (or bloggosphere) is your real home, it is your destiny to return to us


Yours Sincerely

Sir Almo

2 comments:

munchkinhugs said...

Haha! Thanks for the post.

Calling me hunny though, might get ppl thinking something is up between us >< I dont want them getting the wrong idea! haha

Personally, I think email is more personal because others cant see it! Hahaha.

I THOUGHT YOU HAD VAC WORK! Man, how confusing!

I can't help that I'm a totaly wild child yo! I like to party hard.. with all these kids =P Haha, that sounds wrong.

Anyhow, will brainstorm with you -don't think I'll be able to for the next few days though due to .. *drum roll* going out! haha. Anyway, need to get some ideas out else I'll just be screwed. Haha.

The interweb will always be part of me. Yes, part of my home .. but real life is also real haha.. though, sometimes it's easier to just retreat into the bloggosphere.. LOL

Anyhow, have fun at work mate!

matt said...

very interesting!