Sunday, February 1, 2009

So... i've been busy lately

Bahahahaha!!!


I am back after a very intense planning and action spree for my project, and i have now completed fixing and treating the beds to go to PNG. 


Done!!

Finished!!

Finito!!


I have been more and more interested in learning Portuguese (my first language) because as i have forgotten a vast majority of it. I can barely string words together let alone sentences, but alas i try because it’s something i need to do.

 

I have plenty of polish friends and have also started to learn a little polish

 

It would be really awesome if i could find people who are willing to have a conversation with me in these languages, i figured it would be really beneficial to me to do this in a forum type setting where i can take my time to post a legible response :D

 

Tomorrow i'm going to the hospital that donated all the equipment to learn all the tech bits for my project. I’m so exited......................... :D

 

Alright bye now 


I have things to see and people to do

7 comments:

Doson said...

Now teach me some portugese or spanish (if you know) and we can chat that way.

munchkinhugs said...

it's good to see a post from you on here =]
AND AND AND even better, my blogger picks up your updates!

good work on the png stuff you busy lad!

good luck learning languages; i'd love to help you but considering the fact that i know none.. haha -you must teach me the basics so i can wow everyone with my awesome multi-lingual skills =P

whee!

i'm glad things are better.er =D

munchkinhugs said...

ps you have more followers you chick magnet you.. =p

Sir Almo said...

LOL ;)

@dosox hahaha yeah sure :D

Doson said...

In BC reply me in protugese or spanish & reply me back in english in my shoutbox[pvt]
:D

Aren't you an Aussie?

Sir Almo said...

yeah... just ask munchkinhugs

David Rosen said...

Sir Almo your blog is the shizzle!!!


Www.creatingitchy.com