Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday Meme (even thought it sunday)

So Sadie tagged me in this meme

XD 

I never usually do this sort of thing

The rules are simple - I list 6 random things about me, then tag 6 more people. So, let's see...

1. i have a bongo drum in my room
2. when i was little (little little) i would write my name with the first letter back to front
3. i would love to be in music prduction but dont have enough time or money
4. i am eating hot cross buns at the moment
5. i participated in earth hour for the first time (due to the fact i was actually at home for it)
6. i have a birth mark the shape of a speach bubble

So............. that's my 6 random things :D

The 6 people I'm going to tag are:


3. jodi
4. llnl

there done :)

6 comments:

munchkinhugs said...

YAYYYY !
i shall do this very, very soon!

3L said...

Is the speach bubble on your hot cross buns?... Just kidding

Thank you for inviting me, I forgot about this blog. I have tried to avoid this tag thing for awhile but you got me so again, thanks ; )

My blog is pretty self centered I don't know if I can stand to make another list and tag people but I'll try.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Sorry about the deleted comment; I was helping my BFF on her blog and forgot to sign out from her account!

Anyhow, ME? You Meme'd ME? I'm so flattered to be Meme'd by such a Knight!

I'm off to post. But, six? Only six? And, six important, or silly, or serious, or off the cuff, or....okay, I'll wing it. Or, as southern Gal's say, I'll Swing it!"

Anonymous said...

Im tagged!! WOOT! :)

(hug)

Doson said...

Oh yeah.. Thanks for taggin me (w00t). Can i tag back the person who tagged me..
Busy Writing :p

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I'm up Sir Knight! Great Meme, BTW. Hope all is(s)well in your neck of the.......wild....

If I could live anywhere other than the USA, which I love, it'd be Australia. Is it as awesome as the rest of us blarneys think it is?

:-)