Thursday, March 12, 2009

So.... i like you ^^

I had that conversation i was talking about, and it was a little awkward.

She understood though, which was good, i think it makes it easier for me to say when i actually want to say it... i have already said it so it has now been said and i think it makes me lighter. I don't have this thing of what is he going to think when i say it, :D :D 

i don't know ^^ 

the other day it was raining so we spent the whole day in a coffee shop talking

BAHAHAHAHA!!! i can't stop talking about her... i would say to regular readers you might want to expect more 

I do have one thing though

she is a "career girl" and wants to do a whole heap of stuff before "life" things happen and i'm not so idealistic and i'm more sparatic and whimsical.

but you should hear her laugh :D , i like it... it makes me smile

alright now i was supposed to talk about some other things but i guess i'll leave it at that Because its getting late

if you are a new reader then you'll probably want to read through some old posts to see the contrast in what i'm writing and you will get to know me that little bit better ;)

5 comments:

munchkinhugs said...

Awww Jase, that's sooo cute!
I wish he and I were still like that.
I really do ):

But I'm happy for you.
Record her laugh and post it online.. or send it to MEE (and not your other readers haha) via msn =P

Jess. said...

How effing sweet!
Awww.. I wanna be that happy again.
*Sigh.

Keep that good thing going. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had the talk and I'm glad that you like this girl so much :) You're a brave man for staying in even though there's such a huge thing like how you both take life as a difference between you.

{{hugs}}

Also... I want to hear her laugh too :P

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You remind me of a blog I followed...haven't heard from that great friend and blogger across the continents in 9 months.

I sure miss blogging with him, as do so many of his bloggies.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Ahhh, I don't need to read the history; I'll hit that when you leave us lonely.

Right here sounds like the perfect place to start following the Love and Life of a Knight!

;-) FW a/k/a Glass Half Full