Friday, November 20, 2009

A month has passed

so a month has passed since my last post.

the time has now gone, never to be had again.

it was spent in various ways, but for the majority of the time it was spent with "the one" mentioned below (in the previous post).

and once again i can tell you all that i am in love


yes


that is correct LOVE


mind you its not too hard, i mean you spend all of your time with someone you can't help it. first of all it's amazing that i can want to spend that much time with someone. second of all it's even more amazing that they want to spend that much time with me. I have always taken the view that i am somewhat annoying and not normal. but for some reason people keep attaching themselves to me.

Can you tell me why that is???

Can you tell me if you have done or had the same???

get back to me

Sir Almo

3 comments:

Anthony said...

it's called rebounding, it's normal

Unknown said...

Hey, I say in small voice...um good 4 u... I swear I'm trying to fig out how to delete a few of my accounts... if anything weird from me comes ur way just discount it please. I'm fixing to embark on my on little journey,and wish nothing but the best for ya...

Scott said...

First time visiting your blog in over a year. Figured I'd see what you are up to. Sorry to hear your r'ship went bust. I hope you grow and learn positive things from it. Not all internet relationships end bad: My partner and I have been together for 11 years. We met online and that's why I migrated to Australia. This is 'Spiritual Bloggers' BTW. Used to be on BC, tho I've cut the social media. Too busy as I insanely went back to uni. Would not mind being a genuine friend (that's all) if you have the time/ desire. I admit, I used to think you were 'cute' and you knew that.. but that was my guard down - not yours. Contact me through the web! Good friends are a rare find and I wouldn't mind getting to know you, to see if this is one of those finds. Don't let the sexuality thing throw you. I am a very mature and stable 31 year old individual (not prone to leaving long messages in blogs) and my thrills come more from meeting my work and study demands. - Scott