Monday, November 30, 2009

So... things are being said about me

I for the most part would not care if it were not for an Ex of mine who has perpetuated useless discussion about my self and what i am like at BC and on her blog.

I would like to state here and now i don't care what any of you have to say, i am happy and if you are not happy for me then whatever...

I am not sabotaging her, she is taking everything out of proportion and worst of all she hasn't consulted me about it. she is telling stories behind my back.

I loved her wholely and completely and still do but loving some who doesn't love you is heartbreaking and i have nothing to say to her purely cause i don't know what to say.

yes it is true we have to work together on occasion, it was not to spite, it was because i was asked to, pure and simple.

yes i have someone new in my life, but we are technically still not together (a couple) yet.

but now that i know these things are being said I feel sick in my stomach. I don't want to do any of my work anymore.... :'(

P.S I write this post in the given context of www.blogcatalog.com/discuss/entry/im-over-sir-almo in which my Ex joined the discussion to give her opinion

NOTE: some references are with regards to her (the EX's) blog hotdogventer.blogspot.com/ which is worth the read, go check it out

-Sir Almo

2 comments:

Chiara said...

You are allowed to find someone else.

Mr.Poo said...

The war of the Roses on BC. Thats so exciting. Hope there will be a happy ending.