Thursday, November 27, 2008

Party

So after the exam I planed to go out but for some reason ended up on laptop writing emails for my project in the mean time I convinced a friend to come out. My friend turned up a short while latter and by that time I had found a game called fantastic contraption http://fantasticcontraption.com/ and was then officially procrastinating. From what I hear you ask?? I had just finished exams.

Well the simple answer would be the party I had organised, but what I hadn’t thought about was that I was carrying my laptop around, so first I had to ditch the laptop. I took my mate to home and ditched the laptop but while we were there he noticed the pool, so we had to take a swim. Unfortunately I forgot about the scab on my back where the stitches had been taken out. It got all soggy so I had to find someone to help me clean it up afterwards. Anyway we got out and got ready to leave.

We reached the city and met up with our other friend, who was not impressed that we had left her waiting, and went to a bar. We began to talk it up and drink it up, at which point my friend decided declared he would find sake at any cost, so when we were finished we went in search of sake. And ended up at a bowling alley where we found another friend so we kept drinking and then went bowling. After we were done we ended up at an irish pub and in the wee hours of the morning we went home

Ahhhh home sweet home :D

So I woke up at 2pm, that didn’t matter to me I had finished exams but I had to be at work soon so I had to get going…

(in this period I went to work)

After work I met the guys from the night before at a club but I had driven in so I couldn’t drink so I danced the night away. I drove everyone to my friends place and went to sleep there. I woke up at 11am cause apparently I was taking bowling girl home for a soccer game after 1pm. I wasn’t even thinking I just kept talking till about 15 mins to 1pm and then she said are we going ? so we left. I went home for some extra sleep and then once again I went to work

After work I went out again cause you know the party isn’t over yet

So we danced and drank like there was no tomorrow my mate had to leave early so it was just me and the girls so we just kept going…….

Morning light came and we were “asked” to leave, so we went and got breakfast at pancake manor :D and then at 9:30am it was time to go home so I went home and realised I had things to do so I organised all my internet stuff tried organising shipping for my project, and then went out to the containers to take inventory at 2 pm, Man was that a stupid Idea….

No comments: