Friday, November 28, 2008

The Rain

So I pick up the guy that was helping me take inventory , and we drove out there and started to pull the equipment out of one container and started counting. That was when the clouds rolled in so we decide to pull the equipment in, then all of a sudden this huge gust of rain blows passed. There was nothing to do but get all the equipment in the container as quick as possible then I realised the window to my car was open

>.<>.<>.<>.< once again

So we waited in the rain and the cold for an hour while this guy came. When he came he tried to pick the lock, which he wasn’t able to do, so he pulled out the back seat and went in that way, in the mean time I was being bitten by ants.

So we went home once the back seat was in and we drove home we realised the damage of what was later described as one of brisbanes worst ever storms. When I arrived home I went to bed for some much needed sleep. But I woke at 12:00am by my mum yelling my name and telling me to come down stairs, when I got down there, the pool had filled and flooded the downstairs of the house so we had to try and empty the pool which involved running the pumpwhich happened to be out in the open.

So there I was out in the open in the middle of the night in my undies getting rained on trying to run this pump…..

2 comments:

munchkinhugs said...

dude, hectic time!
where's the rest!!?

Spiritual Blogger said...

Holy Hell! We lucked out on the Gold Coast. Just a good sogging was all... Hope your house is ok!