Friday, December 26, 2008

CLAUSTROPHOBIA?

I found today that i don't like crowded movie theaters, i don't feel right, it made me really unconfortable

I'm used to spreading out a bit, and im used to going to see movies alone, but none of that today!!

NO!! NO!!

There were people  eating, moving, talking, making bodily sounds, all right next to me. it was horrible :(

Mind you the movie i went to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" was a really nice movie and i would recommed everone go see it, though if you have read the book, don't bother. Every time someone reads the book before the movie it completely ruins it, and then they give a good movie a bad review just because it didn't coincide with what they had imagined.



I started training today and it was a good first step, soon i will be back to gym and then i will finally get my flips in order, then i will be unstoppable.

the list is as follows

60 x chinups
50 x situps
5 x holding dish for 1min
10 x 1 min handstands
5 x attempted handstand pushup
1 x 1.(something) hr run/jog - walk

do you think thats enough??

5 comments:

Spiritual Blogger said...

I get like that at the movies sometimes too, especially if its the first time since I've been out of the house in a while. Just try to remember, there are other people there who probably feel self-conscious as well.

Your fitness regime sounds good to me: grueling and inspiring!! :-) Makes me want to get back into it. Speaking of 'back', you sound really stressed out. I can relate there as well. Have you ever tried getting a massage? Body work is great at releasing stress...

Anonymous said...

What makes me claustrophobic is those tiny apartments people live in. I was watching a reocation, relocation the other day and i started to feel a little woozy just watching them look through apartments ugh.

As for the Curious Case.... I kinda wanted to see it, and to hear a positive review makes me lean towards seeing it now, I'm very curous about it and I love Cate Blanchett as an actress she's amazing.

Anonymous said...

It's good to get out of the house/home. It makes you feel alive! Otherwise the 4 walls start closing in.

Sir Almo said...

hahaha SB My mother is a massage therapist i have spent my whole childhood trying to escape.

Bonnie: i thought the movie was nice, and i think everyone should see it.

zobop republic: i get out all the time im just not used to being inside with lots of people really close to me

munchkinhugs said...

I'm the total opposite. I LOVE having someone to go to the movies with. Going alone, not my thing.

As for the movie choice, I REALLY want to go see that (hopefully some time soon)!