Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Week Ahead

i am sitting here, stressing and stressing about my project because its not running the way i planned and i have strict timelines :(

so ill let it out here

Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress

*sigh*

monday i go back to melbourne for pre-departure training, you know so i don't screw up 1000's of years of culture and politics. this week end i have to start preparing the equipment to go, hmm seems easy but we'll see later and then when i get back it will be the same thing, unfortunately i have run into a little dilema, i didn't realise that the shipping yards went on holidays over the christmas period so, i have the choice to ship on the 17th of december or the 8th of january.

anyone who has any info i need to make this descision has up and left for what i assume would be christmas holidays which leaves me in a state of limbo.

but i push on, doing all i can do in preparation.

i feel that everyone is going to be angry at me though, and it is really bizzare being under sooooo much pressure to achieve

its like im on the edge of a breakdown, anythings that doesn't work for me lately has just given me the shits, and i just refuse to participate.


moving on.....

im finding i have less and less time for things on the internet now. this was my last refuge after i was so quickly removed from my life in normal day time society, but i have found something. somebody in an engineering firm is willing to take me on to do Vac Work but because of normal work and my project and the bureaucracy of uni i am struggling to find the time to work out the fine details. also now that i have to go for the majority of the week i will be unable to persue this for a while, and i hope this doesn't leave them a bit pissed.

but at least i have one thing, more sane than i at the moment which is shweta, who i have been talking to over the last couple of days and she did something that made me smile, :) she wrote about me in her blog so im going to give you a link and maybe you'll like her too

post
http://munchkinhugs.blogspot.com/2008/12/hitlerishness.html
blog
http://munchkinhugs.blogspot.com/

the topic being that hitler was an emo clown (mind you it has absolutly nothing to with hitler or emos)

*crack of thunder*

and it rains, well i guess we'll just have to check the equipment in the wet tomorrow


so thats my current situation and my 2 cents

back off to plan,


ciao

xoxoxox (to all who want it otherwise there's a handshake waiting for you)

1 comment:

munchkinhugs said...

Awww Jase!
Don't stress! Well, stress can be good for you -it can help you perform better.er =D

You know I'm here for you if you need someone to vent your stress on =) Tis the brilliance of friends!

I know you can achieve. The pressure, the stress caused by the pressure, it will make you be wonderful! I totally believe that you can do it =]

Good luck with everything! I realy, really hope you get to take a breather soon, you really deserve one; after uni, work, projects, vac work.. etc. etc. etc.

*hugs

PS - I shall now watch Across The Universe, at 12:17AM =P