Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Me, My Lychee Tree, My Travels and My Dog

look at my lychee tree, its growing ive taken pictures of it over the last few days and if you look carefuly you will see it growing too.(HINT: look at the new leaves) BTW this plant is 6 years old



also in my last post where i featured some oddities from my travels around brisbane here are some more pics fom my travels

and more in my albums, This is today me playing with my dog

and finally, I SHAVED!!!!!!!! over the past few weeks while ive been sick i have niglected to groom myself completely so i decided to do it today and thats it, now is that start of something new, no more time for sickness
Now thats a Mug shot, yesterday after doing handstands (all the blood has gone to my head)
i decided to shave half my face to see what it would look like........ and there it is.
and ofcourse this is me now

No comments: