Sunday, September 7, 2008

sickness and pain :(

Today i went to the polish spring festival, i had many foods, lots to drink and a bit of a dance. 'twas fun....

i went to play soccer and basket ball with a few of my friends and that was fun also but it only took one nick. a friend of my came to steal the ball from me and shinned my calf, from then i couldn't walk properly. :( it still hurts now.

in other news, my brother is sick and he is passing it on to me i noticed it the other day but only now can i feel it. so im not feeling too crash hot

aswell i got all the soundtracks to starwars the other day and WOW!!!! it sounds awesome, although i must say that "cantina band" is my favorite, along with the kids at play section and across the stars. but i need to listen to the rest before i can say for sure

TTFN

No comments: