Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Video Review - 150908

this is a critique of 150908 a munckinhugs video, to see click here


150908

From the girl who produced the likes of OJ, In My Lifetime & A Random Vlog, SUPERFRIENDS!!! and PostIts. comes a hilarious video about spring, love, life and the tiniest bit of potty humor, the video is a one woman cast exploring the life of a young woman as she tries to make sense of the world through the online media YouTube. Delving deep into the mind, this video is a monologue with thought provoking issues and threats to other YouTubers. Set in the backyard, near the orange tree and lemon tree, this video is set to take the world by storm. Though the video starts off developing the theme, it soon runs into trouble as orange seeds fly to the ground. Amazing dialog accompanied by a musical section and very interesting bird imitations, this video will make you smile, laugh, weep. Its Touching, Hilarious and completely Random. I give it 5 stars


things i found funny
  • I would expect there to be seeds in a mandarin,
  • There’s nothing but blue skies
  • Bird imitations
  • In depth explanations about what spring is for you
  • Moth season??? You’re afraid of fluttering???
  • Fear of moths laying cockroach eggs in your ears?????
  • Maybe moths don’t lay eggs, or have moth babies
  • Neighbours may think your crazy talking in your backyard
  • You prodded a bee with tweezers, It stung you because it was mad, why? At least you learnt your lesson
  • You may not have a chamber but I think the closet is far more kinky
  • That fibrous stuff on oranges is common, I eat it all the time
  • Talking about the word “potty” for a whole 10 seconds
  • “Dropping seeds, not my own seeds, I mean im not a guy, yeah im not the one who plants seeds, you know what I mean”
  • Your legal for everything here, now, why would you go somewhere else??
  • Yay your turning 21, but I will always older that you :P
  • Maybe that video on not being lazy should be followed by a video on how not to procrastinate
  • Boo shaka yeh, boo ya shaka yeh or was it boo yeh ??? – you need to do a celebratory dance next time
  • “A Scientist something, something, something”

1 comment:

munchkinhugs said...

HAHAHAHA.
OMG.
I'm totally linking this to my blog.

FUNNY FUNNY =]

thx for liking my video.
haha