Friday, August 15, 2008

Cadbury Crunchie

Mmmmm, cadbury crunchies. It's not very healthy but it makes for a tasty lunch :) , although for lunch i don't just have one i have acouple. i have to go to work today :( , i haven't been there for about 2 weeks now because of the inccident with my foot, and i don't really want to go. But i'll make myself go cause it's money and they are all my friends. I do this all the time and its really bad. i will be really active in something and then something will happen like the foot thing or i will get sick and then i just loose interest in those things completely.

last time i did it, i did karate for about a year and a half and then one week i got sick and then never went back. Which is a shame because i was actually really good at it. So hence the reason i push myself to go back and keep going.

At the moment im saving for a laptop, and that will good because then i can take my work with me where ever but because ive been missing out on work so much lately for thing like EWB National council down near tweed, the adelaide trip and then my foot, money isnt really coming in that quickly...

on a happier note my project has developed quite a bit attention and people are coming out of the wood work to help me out financially, hopefuly we can get the first stage completed by the end of the year..... so go me,

right im off to finish my crunchie

good day

No comments: