Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spasm

i went out today for the first time, walking around and stuff. My legs are a bit sore but i guess that's to be expected since i haven't used them in a while. Now im sitting here typing to all of you who maybe reading about it. While i am doing this my thigh is spasming, it feels wierd. its like someone is tickling the inside of my leg or poping bubble wrap inside my leg, when i took the computer off my lap i could see it jiggling around.

it's funny, it sort of looks like something out of alien the movie where the alien comes out of the guy. hmmmmm....... yes...... there is something in my leg, and at any second its going to explode out of my leg like a worm with fangs.

and now it has stopped, hahahaha. well i guess its not ready to come out yet, im going to say it was like a baby in the womb kicking around and stuff, exept its in my leg :S

anyway in other news i actually started doing some work towards uni yesterday starting all my various assignments and things, i like these assignments and i can see why i chose the degree i did. Although i often wonder why people choose to do other things why arent they interested in what i am interested in???

individualism is very strange for me and i like a lot of things, i just dont understand what drives people to do something like PR or HR for example, whats is the joy or the fascination with a job like this. Maybe it comes down to the fact that these people dont know what they like, or maybe they are lazy or maybe they are power hungry they like the control (obviously im talking about the higher ups and not the minions) but what do you gain from doing something like this???

im not sure....

No comments: