Thursday, October 30, 2008

49 things i miss about being with someone

I miss…

  • The touch of your hands
  • The touch of your lips
  • The touch (you get the idea)
  • The smell
  • The closeness
  • The understanding
  • The love
  • The connection
  • The enthusiasm
  • The cuddles
  • The kisses
  • The conversations
  • The silly moments
  • The funny moments
  • The not so funny moments
  • The intimate moments
  • The way I missed you when we were apart
  • The way you talk
  • The way you move
  • The way you feel
  • The way you care
  • The way you listen
  • The way you are
  • The way you aren’t someone else
  • The way you grounded me
  • The way I get lost in your eyes
  • The way I cant help but shower you with kisses cause you’re so beautiful
  • The way your heartbeat matched mine when we lay together
  • The way your breathing matched mine when we lay together
  • The way you’d make me smile when ever your around
  • The way you’d come to me when you needed help
  • The way you’d comfort me when I was stressed
  • The way you stood up for me
  • The way you challenged me
  • The ability to say nothing and just be
  • Taking walks
  • Holding hands
  • Going places without a clue where we are going
  • Seeing movies
  • Forgiving you just because
  • Your heart beat
  • Eating out
  • Eating in
  • That I could see you so often and still want to see you some more
  • When you called just to say I love you
  • Having showers with you
  • The things we planned
  • The things we didn’t plan

i even miss

  • The way I used to find your hair all over my jumper