Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CTU #2

well i have 4 assignments down and 1 to go due on friday....

this last one is on lubrication of a gear box i designed.

after that i have an exam on the 4th and then exams on the 11th, 12th and 13th.

obviously anyone who has been reading my posts will know that my project had won it grant and now many things have to be done to complete it.

i had a spot on my back checked today, turns out i have to get it cut out, just incase. :( it just means stiches :( x2. which means no streching my back which in turn means no gym, no parkour and no streching..... whyyyyyyyyy!!! not the stretching....

anywho i got an opportunity to work for a company called BCA so that would be good if i could get that.

i almost got to do back saults on the floor, soon i will do them outside and then there wil be no stopping me, ill be doing back saults left right and center. next thing gainers..... ;)

dont know what a gainer is watch this

i think thats is all for now, sorry that my posts are becoming sparse, uni is taking control of my life :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

spot ? That didnt sound too good :/

I wish i went on with my gymnastics as a kid, i was always in awe when this other girl from school would show off her gym tricks haha it all looked so easy and fluid-like.. and she'd do the really fast kind in combinations so it looked even better.. she was a lil gym ninja girl hehe..

Welllllllllllllllllll i bet you cant play the piano and sault at the same time! hah! ;p~~~ lol!

BTW, goodluck with for that BCA opportunity!*thumbs and toes up*