Saturday, October 4, 2008

How Far Have I Come?

i dont know what i want to do

im almost 3/4 through my degree, im in control of a great philanthropic project.

But now i am not so sure what i want

What do i want to do??

i think it might be my fault that i feel overwhelmed by everything but i dont know how to get out of all of this. i have a tendency to over commit my self, i just dont know how to say no. it's such a silly thing to do. the problem now is that i want to escape but i dont want to let anyone down.

its unfair!!!!

i wish i could just stop time and take a break

but intsead it just seems like everything is speeding up and running away from me

ahh well

might as well go through with it now, the worst i could do is lose everything.

But atleast i tried

:)

1 comment:

munchkinhugs said...

Can't say no aye? Read my latest post and BUY ME THOSE SNEAKERS through someone in the states.
Haha.

Okay, I'm kidding.

But sometimes, no can be the biggest blessing in disguise!

Hope you're okay mate.