Friday, October 31, 2008

As I Promised...

So this has been a fun week filled many exciting adventures... (*coughs* bullshit *coughs*)

so first of all, a little while ago you might remember me tell you about my trilby hat well i have pics ^^

(this is me thinking i look like a fool, but i don't care cause i have a hat and you dont :P)

then i promised a few of you pics of the stitches, so here they are
the spot in question... (dum, dum, dum daaaaahhhhh!!! *dramatic music*)

i have my first exam on 8:30am tuesday AEST so im going to go now...
.
have fun, stay safe ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha nooooice, leatherface did a good job sewing you back up :D

dude that hat is sooo brizzvegas! (lol) icon !
*thumbs and toes up* - lookin' goooooooooooood :)

happy studying! minus squily giiiirls haaaaah

bOi!

munchkinhugs said...

GOSH I LOVE YOUR STITCHES!
stitches are like teh secks!
it's perfect you had em for HALLOWEEN!
haha

no, seriously though, nice hat =D