Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Yours, my Piano and Hats

so at the moment im learning the song im yours by jason mraz, well not so much learning as i am polishing it up a bit, but i cant sing that high and it is really annoying me that my voice cracks. i have this theory that the more i sing the song the more i will be able to sing those higher notes but in the mean time i may be annoying a few people :S, but thats ok cause i've never ever really followed what anyone said.

im also fixing my piano, i need to find some string, tough string like shoe lace string but thinner, then it will be complete, my masterpiece. a complete working piano that i can play and play and play some more. then i get to keep it :D

who's a happy chappy??

i believe that would be me

anyway on to the next thing. I used to wear this old trilby hat and below is a picture of some trilby hats just in case you didnt know what they were (dont worry, i didnt know either, i had to look it up).


anyway i used to have this old trilby hat that i wore everywhere or at least almost everywhere (as well as the drivers cap you may have seen in a previous post). it was awesome and unique and i loved it, But then all of a sudden it became fashionable to wear and all the stores stocked them...

:(

so much for uniqueness, i saw people wearing them everywhere i went.

T'was disgusting, Fashion, I spit on your grave .

so i stopped wearing it..... except for one day where i decided to take it out and just my luck it rained and i accidentally smooshed the hat so now i have a deformed hat :( . so now im am going to look for a new one.

the only thing is that i dont like the styles they use on these new fashionable hats

ahh well the search continues...

1 comment:

munchkinhugs said...

Jason Mraz, he's awesome. I don't like how he's becoming so.. so.. mainstream.
The hat, reminds me of the type that Mraz wears. Haha.

Goodluck with the piano.